Friday, March 24, 2017

Blythe's Tuesday

As a person whose mind circulates generally around art, I love going to see places cultivated to people who think the same. When we visited the Korimacao Community Project, I was immediately captivated. To see the things that people created with just their brains was amazing. 

We first had someone explain to us the whole dynamic of the place, and then we took a walk around and saw everything that was going on. We sat in on a band made up of six people and while we were all completely captivated by the talent that they all exhibited, they were equally as impressed by us when we performed for them. Then we went to see a room showcasing people's artwork. When I'm surrounded by undeniable great talent, I become incredibly intimidated, but also inspired to make some of the best art I can. So the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is make something nice while the inspiration lasts.
-Blythe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment